Hi,

I have an input, that can be fasta,fastqsanger,fastqillumina:

<param name="fastq_input1" type="data"
format="fasta,fastqsanger,fastqillumina" label="Select the fastq file"
help="Specify fastq file with reads"/>

I have multiple outputfiles - bundled in a list collection:

<collection name="split_output" type="list" label="@OUTPUT_NAME_PREFIX@ on
${on_string} (Fastq Collection)" format_source="fastq_input1">
    <discover_datasets pattern="__name_and_ext__" directory="splits" />
</collection>

The format_source parameter doesn't work - the files in the list (extension
fq) are of format "fq"

How can I make it possible that they are fasta,fastqsanger,fastqillumina
depending on fastq_input1?

Thanks,
Alexander