Hello,

I'm still relatively new to galaxy.  I'm trying to use the API to identify
the string of jobs/datasets that were created as part of executing a
workflow.  So far as I can tell, the API gives me the ID of the job, which
corresponds to one step in the workflow.  Each of these has
inputs/outputs.  I can walk outwards and try to connect any other jobs that
happen to use one of these files as an input or output; however, I am not
seeing any key that provides a more direct indication that a set of steps
was executed as part of a given workflow.  Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance,
Ben