Hi Team,

my tool creates dynamically 96 datasets bundled into a list.
In the history I can see the number 96 in the top as hidden datasets
(6 shown, 96 hidden)

When I open the list, I just can see 64 items.

Now I run the job again and I have 96 more hidden items.
I open the new list and can see 66 items in that new list.

What is going on here?
Is that "just" a visual bug?
Or are my datasets affected?

Thanks,