Dear All,
I have some problems with the download of genome files by the data
manager. I tried to download some genome files from the UCSC server with
the data manager of galaxy ( name: data_manager_fetch_genome_all_fasta,
revision: cca219f2b212), but it fails because of a timeout. Our galaxy
server is in an internal network without connection to the Internet. To
access the Internet we are required to go trough a http-proxy before any
web-services can be accessed.

The file
/shed_tools/toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repos/devteam/data_manager_fetch_genome_all_fasta/cca219f2b212/data_manager_fetch_genome_all_fasta/data_manager/data_manager_fetch_genome_all_fasta.py
manages the download of the file. Line 183 shows the problem. Here the
FTP item from the python ftplib module tries to establishes the
connection to the UCSC ftp server. This connection fails. So here is my
question:

How can i download data by the data manager with a http-proxy?

Thanks for help!
Tobias