Hi,

A) As I understood the filters are pure python. But if I put it in
"<![CDATA[", it doesn't work. I think this should work even better ;)

B) The workflow generator doesn't interpret the filters.
When I put the tool in a workflow, all possible outputs are shown. This
doesn't change when I change an option that would change the output choice.

Can someone fix this? ;)

Best,
Alexander