From: galaxy-dev [galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.galaxyproject.org] on behalf of
Poole, Richard [r.po...@ucl.ac.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 9:04 PM
To: galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org
Subject: [galaxy-dev] Slow repsonses viewing histories

Hi all,

I am having trouble right now with my own personal account on my production
server. Grid refreshes are taking a huge amount of time (e.g. when viewing
‘saved histories’ or even generating the dataset list for a single history). My
account is very full of data (1TB), could it be this?

There are no obvious messages in the logs though so I am a bit stumped as to
why.I do not have the same trouble when impersonating other users with fairly
full accounts. Perhaps a database issue (I do not know how to ‘cleanup’ the
database or indeed Galaxy user accounts). Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Richard

Richard J Poole PhD
Wellcome Trust Fellow
Department of Cell and Developmental Biology
University College London
21 University Street, London WC1E 6DE
Office (518 Rockefeller): +44 20 7679 6577 (int. 46577)
Lab (529 Rockefeller): +44 20 7679 6133 (int. 46133)