Hi,

when I run a tool on a big collection with cloudman,
I get the following error in at least one of the tasks:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/galaxy/galaxy-app/lib/galaxy/jobs/runners/drmaa.py", line
151, in queue_job
    fh = file( ajs.job_file, "w" )
IOError: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable:
'/mnt/galaxy/tmp/job_working_directory/000/714/galaxy_714.sh'

What can I do here?
Also now the collection of the results is missing the
result of this collection element, correct?
How can I 'repair' my collection?

Thanks,
Alexander