Thanks again.
Cheers,
Ata

On Wednesday 2015-07-29 16:25, Dannon Baker wrote:

Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:25:19
From: Dannon Baker <dannon.ba...@gmail.com>
To: Ata Roudgar <aroud...@sfu.ca>
Cc: "galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org" <galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org>,
   Franklin Bristow <franklin.bris...@phac-aspc.gc.ca>,
   Matthew Laird <lai...@sfu.ca>
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Bug on current history when using prefix in galaxy
   input file

Hi Ata,

I'm a little stumped by this one, unable to replicate it here.  Out of
curiosity, does it work if you remove
the trailing slashes from your prefix and cookie_path (when set)?

-Dannon

On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 7:15 PM, Ata Roudgar <aroud...@sfu.ca> wrote:

     Hi,

     I am using the most recent version of Galaxy. There seems to be a bug in
viewing the current
     (active) history when I use prefix in galaxy input file.

     Here is the detail:

     When I do not use prefix, e.g., in /config/galaxy.in :

     prefix = /
     cookie_path = /

     and run galaxy server, I can upload a file and I can see my uploaded file
in the current history
     even after I refresh the web browser (e.g., close and reopen the web
browser) which seems to be
     working fine. However when I use prefix, e.g. in /config/galaxy.in :

     prefix = /galaxy-1/
     cookie_path = /galaxy-1/

     then after I upload a file and refresh the browser I do not see the
uploaded file in the current
     (or active) history. It always shows me a new (clean history). This is a
problem because I get a
     error which seems to be related to the history when I attempt to run any
workflow.

     Any idea where the problem should be?

     Please note that I use external authentication but it shouldn't be matter
because it is working
     when the prefix is "/".

     Thanks a lot,
     Cheers,