Dear all,

I am working on porting crop modelling tools into a custom version of
galaxy; unfortunately though, the files are rigidly formatted in similar
ways and not easily distinguished. As such, while I can ensure that the
outputs from tools I write create valid files; I can't write a simple
sniffer that will figure out the type of an uploaded file from keywords or
content formatting alone.  It seems that my most practical option is going
to be trying to import the name attribute from the
history_dataset_association and test if the name has the right extension
and internal formatting style. I just don't know how I could access that
information in the sniffer code. Does anyone know how to do this or where I
can add things properly in the code myself?

Thanks
Josh

--
from Joshua Woodring (woodring.josh94(at)gmail.com)

Nil mihi rescribas, tu tamen ipse veni!