Hi,

I am trying to see if we can use Tracking Sample Features in Galaxy to collect
some data from the technisians.  However, I have no idea where to start.  I
guess I do not know how to set it up in Galaxy.

Here is what I have done so far. From the admin panel, I create two forms;
Sequencing Request Form, and a Sequencing Sample Form
When I want to create a new Sequence Request Type it tells me that I need the
two forms "Creating a new request type requires two form definitions, a
Sequencing Request Form, and a Sequencing Sample Form, which must be created
first. Click the Create new form button to create them."  However, I have
already created them.  The Sequence Request Form creator does not see that.How
to go behind this point?

Also from some online tutorials, there is a menu called "Lab" should show up in
the main menu of Galaxy.  I do not see that in mine.  Is there something that I
need to setup here.

I appreciate your help.

Regards

Disclaimer: This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or
any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by using the reply function and then permanently delete what you
have received. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Sidra Medical and Research Center.