suggestions for your other problems.

Ciao,
Nicola

Il 04.08.2015 13:27
Hakeem Almabrazi ha scritto:

> Thank you Nicola,
>
> I will play with
these options and see how it works.

> Have you played with LSF and
Galaxy setup?

Nicola Soranzo [mailto:nsora...@tiscali.it [1]]
> Sent: Tuesday, August
04, 2015 2:23 PM
> To: Hakeem Almabrazi
> Cc:
galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org [2]Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] LSF
cluster wierd behaviours!

scritto:

>> Hello everyone, I was able to setup galaxy to work with
our HPC cluster using the LSF scheduler. So far so good except with few
exceptions: ... 3. Finally, how do I control the resources (i.e cores
for a job ) given to a submitted job on Galaxy?

> Hi Hakeem,
> you
need to specify new destinations in config/job_conf.xml, for example if
you want to submit jobs asking for 4 cores on the same cluster node,
use:-q queue_name -n 4 -R "span[hosts=1]"

> Then in the section of
config/job_conf.xml add

> for each tool that should use 4 cores.

More info at:

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Performance/Cluster [3]

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Jobs [4]

> Ciao,

Nicola

> Connetti gratis il mondo con la nuova indoona: hai la chat,
le chiamate, le video chiamate e persino le chiamate di gruppo.
chiami gratis anche i numeri fissi e mobili nel mondo!
l'app Vai su https://www.indoona.com/ [5]

> Disclaimer: This email
and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying
or any other action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately by using the reply function and then permanently
delete what you have received. Any views or opinions expressed are
Sidra Medical and Research Center.

Connetti gratis il mondo con la nuova indoona:  hai la chat, le chiamate, le
video chiamate e persino le chiamate di gruppo.
E chiami gratis anche i numeri fissi e mobili nel mondo!
Scarica subito l’app Vai su https://www.indoona.com/