Hi Iyad,

does this part of our documentation help you?

https://github.com/bgruening/docker-galaxy-stable/tree/dev#using-an-external-slurm-cluster

I now at least of one user that is using the Docker Image in a SLURM
cluster environment. I don't see a reason why this should not work on
SGE or condor as well.

Ciao,
Bjoern