Hi,

I am working on writing some code that would allow for remotely executing
jobs and workflows in Galaxy.
Looking through the docs and examples that I have encountered, we are able
to run specific tools if we know what are the inputs needed.
Does the API (plain REST, bioblend, blend4j) allow for discovering what are
the inputs needed to execute a specific tool?
I'd be interested in things like argument name, type, label, description.
And in the case where the input parameter is restricted to a number of
options (e.g., pulldown selections), can I obtain those that would be
available from the web pages? File types? etc.

Big plus if we can find out similar information on the available output
result.

Thanks

Marco