Thanks Bjorn,
Have already pulled a few of your Docker containers (And have been learning an
awful lot from your Github code & the BioBlend source)
Will try and get further with this later (My Docker machine is being restored
from backup and on my desktop Kitematic is hanging at
99% - obviously Friday is not the day to be doing these sorts of things!).

Enjoyed listening in on the Admin meetup - v. interesting to see where things
are going. Will have to add Ansible to my  (growing) reading list! :-)

Tried the Flavour generator previously and generated some Dockerfiles (I had
been shown an earlier version by Martin Page).
It looks really good.
Good to see tooltip info on returned tools now. Can I be bold and suggest that
it might help to have Docker short description as a
tool-tip for the starting point Docker image so it's clear what the specific
mage provides?

Keep up the good work!

Best,
Mark Fernandes

T: +44 (0)1603 255000
Institute of Food Research, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7UA, UK

www.ifr.ac.uk
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

The Institute of Food Research receives strategic funding from BBSRC