Hello all,

I've just noticed that dollar signs for accessing environment
variables must be escaped in the XML <command> tag,
but must not be escaped in the <version_command> tag:

https://github.com/peterjc/pico_galaxy/commit/4613a08139a3dfa07c3b0411ac8a91f55deabb74

I presume this is because <command> is parsed as a
Cheetah template where dollar means a Python variable
(like the input and output parameters), while for the
<version_command> this does not happen?

Has anyone else been caught out by this? Is it worth adding
a note about this to the wiki?
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/ToolConfigSyntax

Regards,