Hi,

I get the error "Could not read from socket: ECONNRESET - Connection reset
by peer" when connecting with FileZilla to the Cloud Instance.
Using launch.usegalaxy.org

FileZilla Log: http://pastebin.com/zfACC6wH
ProFTP Log: http://pastebin.com/T9JxKVCb

With console FTP in linux I can connect, get a listing and upload files.
I tried to find out what the reason is, but no solution found.
bareFTP is also not able to connect.

The ports for PassivePorts are open (checked in AWS)

Any idea on this?

Thanks,
Alexander