Hi all,

I just renamed a page on the wiki to fix a typo:

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/ToolsWitDependenciesInSameRepository

now:

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/ToolsWithDependenciesInSameRepository

I didn't see any option about setting up a redirection from the old URL
(for pages linked to it, or external lines bookmarks etc).

I've searched the wiki and fixed the only internal link to this page, but
I can't see how to add a redirect.

Is there an easy way to move a page & setup a redirection in one go?