Hi Peter,

it looks like they are without the trailing slash:

https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/blob/dev/lib/tool_shed/galaxy_install/tool_dependencies/recipe/tag_handler.py#L598
https://github.com/galaxyproject/galaxy/pull/511/files#diff-93a0802a2778786e35399ed83453dca6R48

Ciao,
Bjoern

On 02.09.2015 13:29, Peter Cock wrote:
Lovely, thanks! I've added a couple of links pointing to that page :)

It does list a few of relevant environment variables, $INSTALL_DIR,
$REPOSITORY_INSTALL_DIR and $TMP_WORK_DIR, but does
not comment on if these directory names include a trailing slash
or not...

Peter