Hello All,

I have Galaxy running on the latest version of Biolinux configured to work with PBS/Torque version Version: 4.2.8, all jobs are being submitted as Debian-galaxy (This is a global user in the cluster and a local user on the Biolinux box).

Whenever we submit a job we get the error below:

galaxy.jobs.runners.pbs ERROR 2015-08-28 11:52:42,608 Connection to PBS server for submit failed: 15007: No permission

We are using: /usr/lib/galaxy-server/eggs/pbs_python-4.4.0-py2.7-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg to interact with the PBS.

Below is how the two identical accounts are configured:

Debian-galaxy:x:2136:100::/var/lib/galaxy-server/database:/bin/fasle
Debian-galaxy:XXXXXXX:2136:100:Debian-galaxy:/var/lib/galaxy-server/database:/bin/bash

Is this a PBS Python error or could this be directly related to the PBS? I can submit jobs on that node by hand through Bash but not through Biolinux.

Thank You!
Ben