Hello,

Go the the Worflows home page by clicking on the link in the upper
masthead. On the bottom of that page, in the section 'Other options' click
on the button 'Configure your workflow menu'.

The next page lists all of your workflows. To place any at the top of your
workflow list (found at the bottom of the left tool panel in the 'Analyze
Data' view), mark the checkbox in the column 'Show in menu'.

All workflows are listed by default in the tool panel now, this just
promotes the checked workflows to the top, where they can be quickly
accessed and used "like a tool".

A bit more customization can be done, such as hiding intermediate workflow
steps so that just the result dataset is active in the history. Do this in
the workflow editor.

Thanks for using Galaxy,

Jen

--