Hi,

I am developing a tool with unknown output dataset number;
so, I am trying to use discover_datasets tag.

I have tested the following code as explained in the galaxy project
documentation:

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/raw/d1f51ff3c495b52b621ea6562ef54ba62a9205ed/test/functional/tools/multi_output_configured.xml

But, when I look at he result, I only obtain a single dataset corresponding
to the "report".

When I check in the job_working_directory, no "subdir(1,2 and 3)" folders
have been created and no datasets displayed on galaxy as results.

Can someone help me understand how discover_datasets work and why all the
supposed multi datasets are not displayed in the galaxy interface?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Sabrina

Sabrina LEGOUEIX RODRIGUEZ
Responsable Plateau Bioinformatique
TWB - Parc technologique du canal • Bâtiment NAPA CENTER B • 3, rue Ariane • 31520 Ramonville Saint-Agne
Tél. : +33 (0) 5 61 28 57 92
sabrina.rodrig...@toulouse.inra.fr
www.toulouse-white-biotechnology.com