Dear Galaxy-Devs,

I am currently developing a tool/workflow based on KNIME platform for data
analysis. The plan is for my group to publish this tool at some point and
we decided that Galaxy might be a very good platform to base it on. Galaxy
could simply run KNIME on a server (along with R script inside the KNIME
workflow) and serve the output files to the user.

However, I am quite new to the Docker concept and I am not sure if I get it
right. Do you think I could take the Galaxy Docker image (
https://github.com/bgruening/docker-galaxy-stable) and edit the container
so it would also contain KNIME and R with our workflow ?

This way I would like to obtain a Docker container that would have both
this Galaxy version plus our tools and that could be simply moved to
another machine to show, say, to my boss or deploy on a server for testing ?

>From the webpage I got the feeling that those docker images an
non-editable, is that right ?

I would be very thankful for helping me with the first steps!

All the best,
Piotr