Hello everyone,

I am a bit stuck trying to set up a SFTP on my local Galaxy. I already have
an FTP server as described in the Galaxy wiki and in this post "
http://galacticengineer.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/ftp-upload-to-galaxy-using-proftpd-and.html";,
which works correctly with the user authentication.

The problem is that when I switched to SFTP (using some posts that
described how to do this on ProFTPD with mod_sftp.c), the user
authentication stopped working. I don't really know what specific
modifications should I do to the proftpd.conf file, which is the same as
the one in the wiki, to make it works.

I would really appreciate if you have any idea about how to change from FTP
to SFTP in Galaxy or if any of you have a config file working for SFTP.

Thank you and best regards,

Jose