From: galaxy-dev [galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.galaxyproject.org] on behalf of Léo
Biscassi [leo.bisca...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:01 PM
To: galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org
Subject: [galaxy-dev] Tool with multiple outputs.

Good afternoon people!
I am developing a tool that will have multiple outputs where they have to be
data sets in history.
Read the tutorial [1] and from it developed my [2] [3] tool, however, have only
the .txt output file, the .mol2 files are not showing up in history, someone
can tell me why?

[1]
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/Multiple%20Output%20Files#Handling_Multiple_Output_Files_in_Galaxy
[2] https://gist.github.com/leobiscassi/8058b6307d388167866a