Hi Piotr,

I see two basic approaches:

 * You can use an API to interact with any Galaxy so writing a single
webapp that does just that is an option. However you would need to interact
with user's credentials as API would need a user key for most of the
interactions. You can use e.g. BioBlend library if you want to use the API
in Python.

 * If you have your own Galaxy you can customize the frontend directly in
its codebase, however I would not recommend this as every future Galaxy
update will probably cause merge problems resulting in your Galaxy to be
out of date.

Thank you for using Galaxy.

Martin