Hello everyone,

I¹m setting up Galaxy to run on our cluster which uses SLURM as the job
manager.   I am wondering if any of you have any expertise in this area,
ideas to share or lessons learned.   I carried out the following steps
listed below, but I can¹t make the final connection just yet.  Any
pointers will be greatly appreciated.

1. Setup Galaxy to run on the head node
2. Setup MySQL and it¹s running well with Galaxy
3. Setup the drmaa-python library inside our Galaxy folder

Main questions:

What would be the next step to take?

Where to setup Galaxy to use an exclusive pool of resources (called
partition in SLURM).

Thank you all !

Carlos.