Hi Greg,
Wow that was easy!
I was not expecting that.
Thank you!
Linda

On 09/22/2015 03:41 PM, Von Kuster, Greg wrote:
Hi Linda,

I think your parameter definition will need to send the file_name of the
HistoryDatasetAssociation, something like this...

<param name="samples" type="select" refresh_on_change="true" display="checkboxes"
multiple="true" label="Mark quality control samples" dynamic_options='get_column_names(amplitudes.file_name)’/>

...and then your get_column_names() method should open the file to read the
headers.

Let us know if this doesn’t work.

Greg Von Kuster