Hi there,

Greetings.

I have created a tool and would like to publish it in the galaxy, however I
am having problems in doing that. My tool is a kind of pipeline and hence
has a combination of several .xml and .py files. Now, ideally I would like
to publish the tool in such a way that when somebody installs it should get
the all the .xml and .py files right way. However, right now even I have
uploaded the tool as a zipped repo, all the files are been uploaded
separately and the user will have to download them one by one.

I would highly appreciate if you please help me out in guiding the way that
I can upload the tool as a single repo file with several files in it
instead of uploading several individual files.

Many thanks
Gaurav