Hi Peter,

That's great, worked perfectly.

Thank you very much,

Martin

https://github.com/galaxyproject/tools-devteam/blob/master/tools/samtool_filter2/samtool_filter2.xml

https://github.com/galaxyproject/tools-devteam/blob/master/tools/freebayes/freebayes.xml

https://github.com/galaxyproject/tools-iuc/blob/master/tools/bedtools/multiCov.xml

http://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/GenomicRanges/html/GAlignments.html

<http://www.rdocumentation.org/packages/Rsamtools/functions/scanBam.html>|

I've been

- --

- --
Dr. Martin Vickers

Data Manager/HPC Systems Administrator
Institute of Biological, Environmental and Rural Sciences
IBERS New Building
Aberystwyth University
SY23 3FG

w: http://www.martin-vickers.co.uk/