Hi all - I have external authentication established with our enterprise
wide LDAP working with Galaxy.  I just noticed that I can no longer manage
API keys for users from the Admin Page -> API Keys.  I get "Access to
Galaxy user controls is disabled.  User controls are disabled when Galaxy
is configured for external authentication"

We basically have a 'nobody' user in Galaxy that populates the Data Library
with new data from a proprietary system.  We were using a user's API key
(mine) to do this but want to switch over to a daemon style user key.  In
order to do so, I need to generate an API key for the dummy user.

Is there no way to get API keys from the Admin interface with external
authentication?