Hi Peter,

Just checked it and the HTML output from BLAST+ seems ok.
As you said I also think is related to some issue with the security of
Galaxy. Everywhere i checked they only mention the sanitize parameter, dont
know what else could be, even thinking if it could be something in the
apache2 configuration
so still trying to find out

thanks