And  it’s Nicola for the win…!
I deleted the two tabular files and re-uploaded them and my code works! ☺

Following on from this does this error state happen very often or have I just
been unlucky?
If the former is true, any suggestions on how best to trap it and report back
to user to fix?

Thanks Nicola. I was beginning to wonder if I had blundered in my Python.

Mark Fernandes

T: +44 (0)1603 255000
Institute of Food Research, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7UA, UK

www.ifr.ac.uk
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

The Institute of Food Research receives strategic funding from BBSRC