Hi all,
doing some more test realized that when leave "sanitize_all_html = False" i
cant actually see any html result. So really thinking is something to do
with the apache2 settings.
I followed all the step at
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/ApacheProxy?action=show&redirect=Admin%2FConfig%2FApache+Proxy
but maybe didnt take into account something else.
Anyone has any idea to help?

thanks!
jc