Hi,

I am attempting to access the public usegalaxy.org server using the REST
API from web browsers.

The question:  I am not seeing Access-Control-Allow-* headers in REST API

More details:

Here is an error reported by Chrome during a preflight OPTIONS request for
a GET https://usegalaxy.org/api/tools?key=MYREALKEY request.

XMLHttpRequest cannot load https://usegalaxy.org/api/tools?key=xxxxxx. No
'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
Origin 'http://localhost:63342' is therefore not allowed access. The
response had HTTP status code 404.

The request headers:

   1. Accept:
   */*
   2. Accept-Encoding:
   gzip, deflate, sdch
   3. Accept-Language:
   en-US,en;q=0.8,es;q=0.6
   4. Access-Control-Request-Headers:
   accept, content-type, gs-toolname
   5. Access-Control-Request-Method:
   GET
   6. Connection:
   keep-alive
   7. Host:
   usegalaxy.org
   8. Origin:
   http://localhost:63342
   9. Referer:
   http://localhost:63342/GSRemoteComputatio/TestWidgetsWithRemoteJobs.html
   10. User-Agent:
   Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_9_5) AppleWebKit/537.36
   (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/45.0.2454.101 Safari/537.36

The response headers from Galaxy:

   1. Connection:
   keep-alive
   2. Content-Encoding: