Dear Sir, Madam,

I am working on the integration of sartools_1_1_0 in our local galaxy instance. This tool can be found at:
http://toolshed.france-bioinformatique.fr/repository

When we use deseq2 from this package, the temporary working directory located in the "job_working_directory" seems to be deleted too early, and so the "rsync" commands from "abims_sartools_deseq2_wrapper.py" script can't be executed because the files do not exist anymore.

Here is the error message:

rsync: change_dir
"/work/galaxy-dev/database/job_working_directory/038/38633/figures" failed: No
such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code
23) at main.c(1039) [sender=3.0.6]
rsync: change_dir
"/work/galaxy-dev/database/job_working_directory/038/38633/tables" failed: No
such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code
23) at main.c(1039) [sender=3.0.6]
rsync: link_stat
"/work/galaxy-dev/database/job_working_directory/038/38633/Project.RData"
failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code
23) at main.c(1039) [sender=3.0.6]
rsync: link_stat
"/work/galaxy-dev/database/job_working_directory/038/38633/Project_report.html"
failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code
23) at main.c(1039) [sender=3.0.6]

Could you please help us on this problem?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,

Sabrina

**Sabrina LEGOUEIX RODRIGUEZ**
Responsable Plateau Bioinformatique

Tél. : +33 (0) 5 61 28 57 92
sabrina.legou...@toulouse.inra.fr <mailto:[MAIL]>
www.toulouse-white-biotechnology.com <http://www.toulouse-white-biotechnology.com/>

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/2757525h> Twitter <https://twitter.com/TWB_Biotech>

TWB - Parc technologique du canal • Bâtiment NAPA CENTER B • 3, rue Ariane • 31520 Ramonville Saint-Agne

Ce message et ses pièces jointes sont strictement personnels. Ils peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, merci d'en avertir l'expéditeur et de détruire le message et les documents joints. Toute utilisation des informations reçues par erreur est interdite. This message and the attachments are strictly personal. They may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete the message and the attachments. Any use of this communication received in error is prohibited.