On 16.10.2015 16:08, Jochen Bick wrote:
Hej Jose,

according to this

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Events/GCC2015?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=S6_T1_interactive-environments.pdf

http://bam.iobio.io/ is coming soon for galaxy.

Ah, I feel the pressure :)

Cheers Jochen

On 16.10.2015 15:36, Jose Juan Almagro Armenteros wrote:
Hello,

I have just installed the tool "samtools_stats" from the toolshed. In the
synopsis says: "This tool runs the samtools stats command in the SAMtools
toolkit, collecting statistics from BAM files. The output can be visualized
using plot-bamstat ", but I haven't found any tool to visualize it with
plot-bamstat.

Do you know if there is such tool or another similar?

Best regards,

Jose