Hi

We would like to start using BioBlend on our production servers (which use external authentication) as well.

We have changed the apache conf file by adding

     <Location "/galaxy/api">
         Satisfy Any
         Allow from all
     </Location>

Nevertheless, we still get the following error, when using one of the example scripts:

$ python list_data_libraries.py galaxy-dev.fmi.ch ***************
Initiating Galaxy connection
Retrieving Data Library list
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "list_data_libraries.py", line 23, in <module>
    libraries = gi.libraries.get_libraries()
File "/****/lib/python2.6/site-packages/bioblend-0.6.1-py2.6.egg/bioblend/galaxy/libraries/__init__.py", line 216, in get_libraries
    libraries = Client._get(self, deleted=deleted)
File "/****/lib/python2.6/site-packages/bioblend-0.6.1-py2.6.egg/bioblend/galaxy/client.py", line 147, in _get
    raise ConnectionError(msg)
$

Is there anything else we need to change in the conf file, or do we have to do something different?

Thank you very much for any help with this
Hans-Rudolf

--

Hans-Rudolf Hotz, PhD
Bioinformatics Support

Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research
Maulbeerstrasse 66
4058 Basel/Switzerland