The tools using Bioptyhon etc should declare a dependency, see e.g.

https://github.com/biopython/galaxy_packages

Use a repository_dependencies.xml file declaring this as a dependency,

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<repositories description="Requires Biopython as a dependency.">
  <repository name="package_biopython_1_66" owner="biopython" />
</repositories>

Also, in your tool XML file(s) you must include:

<requirements>
  <requirement type="package" version="1.66">biopython</requirement>
</requirements>

That should then trigger Galaxy to source the relevant env.sh files
when the tool is run.

Peter