Hi - I have a tools that generates a tab-delimited text file as output.
when I click the eye icon to view the data, all the fields are compressed
as if there were no tabs.  If I expand the history view, the little preview
window shows the contents as tabbed.  I've verified that the spaces are
indeed '\t' tab characters.  Why would Galaxy not display this file as a
tab-delimited file?