I'm having trouble "scrambling my eggs".

I'm trying to build PBS support into Galaxy on a cluster running Torque >5.0.
The problem seems to be with pbs_python 4.4.0 which doesn't build against
newer versions of Torque. I was able to download 4.6.0 and was able to build
it from:

ftp://ftp.surfsara.nl/pub/outgoing/pbs_python.tar.gz

but I'm not sure how to integrate that build with Galaxy. It seems if 4.6.0
was available from:

http://eggs.galaxyproject.org/pbs_python/

I'd have a chance.

Any thoughts?