HI Bjoern,
Thank you for your email. I have just started to build a new docker
container based on bgruening/galaxy-stable:15.07 . It seems that 15.10 has
not been yet included.

The problem which I have with Docker container is that if a tool from the
toolshed failed to install then I can not get access to INSTALLATION.log.
If I press repair repository button then NGINX complain with an error 400.
Therefore, I also started to try to convert you Dockerfiles to a VM image.

How do you handle broken tools and how do you repair them in a Docker
container. I really like your Dockerfiles.

Thank you in advance.

Mic