From: Peter Cock [p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 11:30 AM
To: Christian Brenninkmeijer; John Chilton
Cc: galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org
Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Unable to up Planemo against latest dev

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Christian Brenninkmeijer
<christian.brenninkmei...@manchester.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am unable to run Planemo against the latest dev branch.
>
> 1. import twill error
>
> I was able to fix this by adding to requirements.txt
> twill==1.8.0
> lxml==3.5.0
> cssselect==0.9.1
>
> But then I get
>
> functional_tests.py: error: no such option: --with-nosehtml
> functional_tests.py ERROR 2015-11-20 09:57:23,066 Failure running tests
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> SystemExit: 2

That's not a very helpful error, is it? It reminds me of a missing
dependency / installation problem I had long ago when first
setting up TravisCI to run Galaxy tool tests:

https://github.com/peterjc/pico_galaxy/commit/c8265f4a42caf62eb3bc8b36b475f16cc06f1944#diff-354f30a63fb0907d4ad57269548329e3R126

@John: My guess is we need to add "nose" to planemo's requirements.txt
to ensure this gets installed automatically?