Hi Scott,
please always reply to the mailing list, because I may not be able to solve your issues.

I was able to install the latest revision of Trimmomatic without issues, so we may need some more information from the Galaxy logs to understand what is your issue.
Same for the other repositories.

Cheers,
Nicola