Hi all,

I noticed something strange in my (latest) galaxy-dist. I have around 10-20 
workflows, which are in certain cases very similar for e.g. slightly different 
experimental setups with the same output. I then usually copy the first wf and 
adapt a few steps to fit the second one. Anyway, they are on a testserver and I 
export them to import in my production instance. There I noticed that sometimes 
in (always the same 3) workflows, the export to json changes the ‘name’ 
attribute of the workflow. So when importing them in production, the wf has a 
different name.

I haven’t been able to pinpoint where the problem lies, but the new name is 
very similar to the old one. I therefore believe that it may be that I have 
copied the workflow and the name of the source-wf is hanging around in some db 
table somewhere. Unlikely as it sounds. To be more specific it doesn’t show up 
when I do bioblend: workflows.show_workflow(id=x), but only when 
export_workflow_json(). It only happens in 3 of my workflows and I have surely 
copied more of them.

Easy enough to workaround though, and kind of hoping this is a glitch in my 
setup only but wanted to let you know.

cheers,
— 
Jorrit Boekel
Proteomics systems developer
BILS / Lehtiö lab
Scilifelab Stockholm, Sweden



___________________________________________________________
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client.  To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:
  https://lists.galaxyproject.org/

To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at:
  http://galaxyproject.org/search/mailinglists/

Reply via email to