Hello again,

1/

I managed to find WolfPsort on github. I followed the readme file and it
work with the command line but when I tried to run it on galaxy with the one
included in the package “tmhmm and signal” from peterjc, it gave me an
error:

“can’t locate fastafmt/GetOptWarnHandler.pm”

I put in my .bashrc the path of the file. I tried to put it directly in the
/bin directory but it didn’t change anything.

Any idea anyone?

2/in the python script I can see:

                Num_thread = thread_count(sys.argv[2], default=4)

Does it means that it will use at the maximum 4 threads? Can I assume it
will use 4 core in parallel?

3/I use blast + from the devteam is there any possibility to use more than 1
core? If yes where?

Thanks !

M Olivier CLAUDE- PhD Student

INSERM/UPMC UMRS ICAN 1166 – Equipe 2

Faculté de médecine Pitié-Salpêtrière

91, bld de l'Hôpital - 3ème étage - Porte 305

75013 Paris