Hi Hans,

I've seen this error ("
configure: error: C compiler cannot create executables”) quite a few times
on OS X, and contrary to the message, is usually not related to the
installed compiler (all your other packages compiled just fine). I'll check
this on my macs, to see if we didn't introduce a regression. My feeling is
that one of the include PATHS hasn't been set correctly. Could you post the
full INSTALLATION.log ?

Marius