Thanks Greg for your response.

-----Original Message-----
From: Von Kuster, Greg [mailto:g...@psu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 3:54 PM
To: Griffin, Jimmy (NIH/NIAID) [C] <jimmy.grif...@nih.gov>
Cc: David Spielman <dws...@psu.edu>; galaxy-dev@lists.galaxyproject.org
Subject: Re: [ICS ACI Info] Galaxy Server Administration Inquiry

Hello Jimmy,

The Institute for CyberScience at Penn State does not directly provide support
for System Administration training for Galaxy.  However, the Galaxy community
does have a lot of resources that help fulfill this need.

- There is a Galaxy Admin User Group that hosts regular formal meetings and has
other informal communications.  For information, see
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Community/GalaxyAdmins
- The Galaxy Admin wiki is a great place to get information - see
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin
- The Galaxy Training Network schedules training sessions - see
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Teach/Resources

- The Galaxy mailing lists are also a good place for information - see
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/MailingLists.
- The Galaxy Biostar forum is another great source of information - see
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support/Biostar
- The Galaxy Support wiki is good as well - see
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support

I’m associated with the Galaxy Community, so if these options do not meet your
needs or if you have additional question, please let us know and we’ll try to
get you hooked up with those that are best suited to meet your needs.

Thanks very much,

Greg Von Kuster

Good morning,

I noticed on the Galaxy server website that Penn State is an contributor to the
Galaxy project. I wanted to know if you all provide comprehensive training for
system administrators administering Galaxy server(s)?

Thanks

Jimmy Griffin
Principal Consultant
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, NIH Contractor - Net
eSolutions