Thanks Greg for your response.
From: Von Kuster, Greg [mailto:g...@psu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 3:54 PM
To: Griffin, Jimmy (NIH/NIAID) [C] <jimmy.grif...@nih.gov>
Cc: David Spielman <dws...@psu.edu>; email@example.com
Subject: Re: [ICS ACI Info] Galaxy Server Administration Inquiry
The Institute for CyberScience at Penn State does not directly provide support
for System Administration training for Galaxy. However, the Galaxy community
does have a lot of resources that help fulfill this need.
- There is a Galaxy Admin User Group that hosts regular formal meetings and has
other informal communications. For information, see
- The Galaxy Admin wiki is a great place to get information - see
- The Galaxy Training Network schedules training sessions - see
- The Galaxy mailing lists are also a good place for information - see
- The Galaxy Biostar forum is another great source of information - see
- The Galaxy Support wiki is good as well - see
I’m associated with the Galaxy Community, so if these options do not meet your
needs or if you have additional question, please let us know and we’ll try to
get you hooked up with those that are best suited to meet your needs.
Thanks very much,
Greg Von Kuster
I noticed on the Galaxy server website that Penn State is an contributor to the
Galaxy project. I wanted to know if you all provide comprehensive training for
system administrators administering Galaxy server(s)?
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, NIH Contractor - Net
Please keep all replies on the list by using "reply all"
in your mail client. To manage your subscriptions to this
and other Galaxy lists, please use the interface at:
To search Galaxy mailing lists use the unified search at: