Hi Mic,

Since you asked for the supervisord config... it would look something
like this:]

[program:galaxy_proxy]
command=/usr/local/bin/node
/path/to/galaxy/lib/galaxy/web/proxy/js/main.js --ip 0.0.0.0 --port 8800
--sessions /path/to/galaxy/database/session_map.sqlite --cookie
galaxysession --verbose
numprocs=1
autostart=true
autorestart=true
startsecs=10
user=galaxy-user
directory=/galaxy/home/directory
umask=022

Galaxy can also automatically manage the proxy for you, if you set
"dynamic_proxy_manage_proxy=True" in your galaxy.ini

On 12/18/2015 01:23 AM, Björn Grüning wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you need to have node installed.
>
> And then simply run: ./lib/galaxy/web/proxy/js/main.js --ip 0.0.0.0 \
>  --port 8800 --sessions $GALAXY_ROOT/database/session_map.sqlite \
>  --cookie galaxysession --verbose
>
> from your Galaxy root dir.
>
> Cheers,
> Bjoern
>
> Am 18.12.2015 um 06:58 schrieb Mic:
>> Hello,
>> I am using the latest stable Galaxy with PostgreSQL and Apache Proxy. I am
>> trying to follow this instruction
>> http://galaxy.readthedocs.org/en/master/admin/interactive_environments.html
>> in order  to be able to setup IE (Rstudio and Ipython). However, I do not
>> know how to setup automatically Supervisord for this command:
>>
>> node $GALAXY_ROOT/lib/galaxy/web/proxy/js/main.js --ip 0.0.0.0 \
>> --port 8800 --sessions $GALAXY_ROOT/database/session_map.sqlite \
>> --cookie galaxysession --verbose
>>
>> Thank you in advance
>>
>> Mic

Eric Rasche