Dear Galaxy team,

I'm Jocelyn Brayet, I’m a bioinformatician of Institut Curie (France). I work
with Alban Lermine on Galaxy tools development.

I currently create tools in Docker for the Galaxy Tool Shed. But, when Galaxy
runs Docker, it adds the "—net None" option.
The issue is that my tools require annotation files that are downloaded when
the job is running (only if the annotation file is not yet available).
With "—net None" option I cannot download these annotation files in a Docker.

I would like to know if there is a way to switch off this "--net None" option,
for instance through the galaxy.ini file ?
If so, the user would have the choice to allow Docker to download these files.

Many thanks for your feedbacks
Best regards

Jocelyn