Hello,
I would like to setup Rstudio and IPython using Apache Proxy. I found the
following settings:

# IPython specific. Other IEs may require their own routes.ProxyPass
     /galaxy/gie_proxy/ipython/api/kernels
ws://localhost:8800/galaxy/gie_proxy/ipython/api/kernels
# Global GIE configurationProxyPass        /galaxy/gie_proxy
http://localhost:8800/galaxy/gie_proxyProxyPassReverse
/galaxy/gie_proxy http://localhost:8800/galaxy/gie_proxy
# Normal Galaxy configurationProxyPass        /galaxy
http://localhost:8000/galaxyProxyPassReverse /galaxy
http://localhost:8000/galaxy

However, I am not sure where to insert them and does the above settings
include also Rstudio?

Could anyone post their Apache Proxy settings?

Thank you in advance.

Mic